More details >
- Safe cashier and deposit
- Regulated and licensed in Europe
- Committed to responsible gaming
- 24/7 Support
1. MANDAPLAY aims to put in place procedures to prevent the abuse of gambling and the proliferation of compulsive gamblers.
2. Gaming is a form of entertainment enjoyed by millions of people and many gamblers play without experiencing any problems. However, some people can become addicted to this type of entertainment.
Just as with alcohol or drugs, people can get addicted to gambling. Having a one-time losing streak will not change your lifestyle but losing sufficient amounts of money on a regular basis indicates signs of compulsive gambling. Problem gambling causes disruptions in any major area of life: psychological, physical, social or vocational. It usually begins in adolescence in men and later in women.
3. This behaviour usually progresses from occasional gambling to habitual gambling. The urge to gamble becomes so great that the tension can only be relieved by more gambling. Higher stakes and personal risks become involved, as well as neglect of other interests, family, and work.
4. Prevention of the urge to develop addictive behaviour is challenging and may not always be possible. Counselling may benefit people who are prone to compulsive gambling or other addictive behaviour. People with close relatives who are compulsive gamblers might be at higher risk and should be especially careful.
5. Take a look at these questions and see whether they apply to you.
(i) Have you ever missed time at work or school due to gambling?
(ii) Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
(iii) Has gambling ever affected your reputation?
(iv) Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
(v) Have you ever gambled to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
(vi) Has gambling ever caused a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
(vii) After losing have you ever felt you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
(viii) After a win have you ever had a strong urge to return and win more?
(ix) Have you often gambled until your last dollar was gone?
(x) Have you ever borrowed to finance your gambling?
(xi) Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
(xii) Have you ever been reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
(xiii) Has gambling ever made make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
(xiv) Have you ever gambled longer than you had planned?
(xv) Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
(xvi) Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
(xvii) Has gambling ever caused you to have difficulty in sleeping?
(xviii) Have arguments, disappointments or frustrations ever created an urge to gamble?
(xix) Have you ever had an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
(xx) Have you ever considered self harm or suicide as a result of your gambling?
6. If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are urged to ask for help or contact one of the following:
- Global Gambling Guidance Group – www.gx4.com
- Gordon House Therapy Services - www.gordonhouse.org.uk
- Gambling Therapy – www.gamblingtherapy.org
- GamCare - www.gamcare.org.uk
MANDAPLAY Internal Procedures and Regulations
7. MANDAPLAY endorses a policy of responsible gaming and seeks to address this problem in a number of ways:
(i) employees are trained to recognize problem gamblers and take appropriate actions when they identify compulsive or underage gambling;
(ii) a membership can be cancelled and a gambler prevented from using the site, if he asks MANDAPLAY to do so;
(iii) procedures profiling players and identifying a players’ age are in place in order to prevent and preclude underage gaming and
(iv) upon request, the player’s e-mail address can be removed from MANDAPLAY’s e-mail list.
8. In accordance with its Responsible Gaming Policy, MANDAPLAY also gives the opportunity to the player to limit the amount that the player may wager. A player may by written notice or electronic notice to MANDAPLAY-
(a) set a limit on the amount the player may wager within a specified period of time;
(b) set a limit on the losses the player may incur within a specified period of time;
(c) set a limit on the amount of time the player may play in any one session;
(d) exclude the player from playing for a definite or indefinite period of time.
9. A player who has set a limit or exclusion under this regulation may change or revoke the limit or exclusion by written notice or electronic notice given to MANDAPLAY.
10. A notice increasing or revoking a limit or decreasing the exclusion has effect only after seven days after MANDAPLAY has received the notice. A notice reducing a limit or increasing the exclusion has effect immediately after it is received by the MANDAPLAY.
11. MANDAPLAY shall not accept a wager from a player contrary to a limit or exclusion set by the player himself.
12. MANDAPLAY is also precluded, through its internal policies and controls as well as the legislation of the state of Malta, from giving any form of credit to players or any form of loan.