More details >
- Safe cashier and deposit
- Regulated and licensed in Europe
- Committed to responsible gaming
- 24/7 Support
1. The management of our online gaming system complies with high ethical and professional standards in order to provide the Account Holder with a secure service. MANDAPLAY is the company dealing with all the systems and back office operations. Its registered office is located in Malta at Marina Street. Pieta` PTA 9041.
2. MANDAPLAY grants the Account Holder security from three different aspects involved in its systems:
- Financial Security
- IT Security
- Legal Security
3. MANDAPLAY is also licensed to provide remote gaming by the State of Malta, a European Member State. MANDAPLAY operates with a regular licence issued according to the specific regulations on online gaming of the Republic of Malta – L.N. 176 of 2004 Lotteries and Other Games Act, 2001 (Act. No. XXIV of 2001) Remote Gaming Regulations, 2004 and MANDAPLAY is subject to regular policies and procedures issued by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority, the regulatory administrative branch with powers to oversee all forms of gaming in and from Malta. Malta is the first member country of the European Union with a regulation on online gaming, providing the operator and the players with a complex legal infrastructure that cannot be matched by any similar offshore solution.
4. MANDAPLAY will hold all information on Account Holders in strict confidentiality. A breach of such a policy may only take place if MANDAPLAY is compelled to do so by the Governing Authorities and/or in the event of an Account Holder violating MANDAPLAY’s Rules.
5. An Account Holder is given a personal account number. The Account Holder chooses a password and username. It is the Account Holder's own responsibility to not share this information. If the Account Holder has reason to believe that others have become party to this information, the Account Holder should immediately contact MANDAPLAY’s Customer Service and a new password will be issued.
6. All telephone conversations between an Account Holder a MANDAPLAY Call Centre Agent may be recorded.
7. All Internet communications are kept on record.
8. MANDAPLAY provides Account Holders with different payment and transfer methods.
9. Credit Card deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security measures may decline legitimate Credit Cards, which nevertheless, at a particular time, may not be possible to process. MANDAPLAY personnel do not control the said systems, nor have they any knowledge, of the reasons for any deposits being declined.
10. The Registration Form will be protected by SSL encryption (HTTPS). This will protect the personal details while in transit over the internet. The password shall be stored using a non-reversible hash key to ensure that the password is stored securely and cannot be stolen. Strong passwords will be enforced. Authenticity checks are carried out on the player to ensure their validity; after which the account is activated. The Account holder will receive an email confirming his registration and login details, but without the password. The password is never communicated via email.
11. MANDAPLAY will request documents to verify identity and/or authorisation to use a specific Credit Card and/or other facts provided by the Account Holder, before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals. MANDAPLAY is also bound by and falls under strict anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
12. Maximum privacy is provided for all banking transactions between MANDAPLAY’s, Account Holder’s bank and the relevant banking institute offering its services to MANDAPLAY.
13. MANDAPLAY ensures that the Account Holder’s credit card number will never be communicated to any other parties except the financial institutions dealing with transactions and in special cases where divulgence of information is required by a court of law or by relevant administrative authorities.
14. MANDAPLAY uses a random number generator drawing numbers and cards at random. Numbers cannot be forecast nor related to one another thanks to a special and sophisticated algorithm: everything is left to chance and luck.
15. MANDAPLAY games comply with Maltese legislation and are set so that online gaming can give entertainment opportunities. The necessary precautions are taken to not encourage users to play big amounts of money and high payouts to players.
16. MANDAPLAY’s system is tested and is subject to regular monitoring. The software is monitored 24 hours a day, according to the Laws of Malta and regulations governing the Remote Gaming Licence.
17. MANDAPLAY has to comply with all the legal restrictions envisaged to safeguard the Account Holder. The licence is issued by the Authority only after checking the existence of some assumptions, including:
(i) the proper use of interactive games;
(ii) player protection;
(iii) the prevention of money laundering;
(iv) public needs.
18. The Authority shall revoke the authorisation awarded should one of the above-mentioned legal assumptions not be respected. This is the guarantee that the Account Holder is being given. Therefore, it is MANDAPLAY’s precise duty to ensure compliance with procedures related to security and transparency while the customers play.
19. To maintain a high level of security and integrity in the system, MANDAPLAY reserves the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate the customer’s identity, age, the registration data provided by the Account holder, to verify the Account Holder’s playing of the Games and the Account Holder’s financial transactions for potential breach of this Agreement and of any applicable laws. As such, the Account Holder authorises MANDAPLAY and its employees to make any inquiries about the Account Holder and for MANDAPLAY to use and disclose to any third party we consider necessary to validate the information the Account Holder provides to us or should provide to us in accordance with this Agreement, including but not limited to, ordering a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information against third party databases. In addition, to facilitate these security reviews, the Account Holder agrees to provide such information or documentation as the Company, in its unfettered discretion, if requested.